- (featured artist) Giuseppe Cattaneo
- (featured artist) Karel Nel
- (featured artist) Malcolm Payne
- (featured artist) Ezrom Legae
- (featured artist) Cynthia Kemp
- (edited by) Malcolm Christian
- (printed by)
Pages: 5 screenprints Binding: Clamshell/solander box - blue Technique: Silkscreen Language: English Edition: #71/100
Place publication: Johannesburg, RSA Publisher: Johannesburg Art Gallery ISBN: 0-909079-29-3
Additional notes: The portfolio contains five original screenprints, one with collage, in a limited edition of one hundred.
Six sets of hors commerce proofs and ten artist proofs have been produced.
Publication for The Friends of the Johannesburg Art Gallery is by The Brenthurst Press (Pty) Ltd, Johannesburg.
All proofing stages, in close collaboration with the artists, as well s the final editioning, are by Malcolm Christian of The Caversham Press, Lidgetton, Natal on 290 g/m Fabriano /Tiepolo acid-free paper manufactured in Italy.
Solander box, bound in Brillianta Book-cloth and lined with acid-free paper, is by CTP Book Printers (Pty) Ltd, Parrow, Cape.
Reference note: 1. Encounter. Robert Hodgins: screenprinted in ten colours
2. The Gable by Giuseppe Cattaneo: screenprinted in twenty-eight colours.
3. In-tact by Karel Nel: screenprinted in seven colours, with collage.
4. Penumbra by Malcolm Payne: screenprinted in nine colours.
5. Quarter to Twelve to Implosion by Esrom Legae: screenprinted in eight colours.