A multiple housed in a red flip-top box with the title collaged onto the cover, containing:
1. A 12-inch vinyl with music composed by Philip Miller
2. A CD with the same music.
3. An ink and wash drawing by William Kentridge on antique printed paper which is also used for the lining of the box.
4. The 16-page libretto by William Kenridge for the theatre piece 'Refuse the hour' on green paper.
5. A asymmetrical colophon page signed by both artists and numbered 2AP.
This is our Sixth Featured South African Artist's Book (to coincide with Kentridge's Exhibition at JAG, Oct 2014 - Feb 2015)